- Name: Life of Ivanna
- Director’s Name: Renato Borrayo Serrano
- Genre: Documentary
- Year: 2021
- Duration: 79 minutes
- Rating: 18+
- Country: Guatimala, Russia, Norway, Estonia, Finland
- Language: Russian, Nenets
- Subtitling: English
- Cast: Zukhara Sanzysbay, Lyudmila Vasilyeva, Tolibzhon Suleimanov
- Cinematography:Renato Borrayo Serrano, Daria Sidorova
- Editing:Renato Borrayo Serrano, Inge-Lise Langfeldt
- Production: Ethnofund, Baltic Film, Production Illume Oy, Vladislav Ketkovich, Mette Cheng Munthe Kaas, Marianna Kaat, Pertti Veijalainen
- Category: International Section
- Début Status: Jordanian Première
Golden Star El Gouna Film Festival 2021, Golden Eye Zurich Film Festival 2021
The film closely follows Ivanna, a 26-year-old mother of five children, and depicts her dramatic life-changes, from the harsh life at the tundra to the modern life in the Siberian city of Dudinka. Ivanna lives a traditional nomadic life in the Arctic region in Northwest Siberia. Following in the footsteps of what her family has been doing for centuries, Ivana drives her herd of reindeer at the tundra. But due to the environmental side effects of climate change, most of her reindeers are dying. Ivana knows that soon she will be forced to make a dramatic decision.
Renato Borrayo Serrano is a Guatemalan film director, cinematographer and editor. In 2017, he graduated as a film director specialized in documentary film, from the All-Russian State University of Cinematography. his work have been featured and awarded in numerous international film festivals. Among many other awards, his short, Film for Carlos, received the honorary Price of the jury at Dok Leipzig (2017), an honorary mention from the jury at Art Dok Fest 2017 in Moscow and won the Prize for Best Short Film at DocuDays UA 2018 in Kyiv. His feature length directorial debut Life of Ivanna had its world premiere at CPH:DOX main competition and in Hotdocs (2021) editions.
Payment is accepted and available through:
- Visa Card, Master Card, PayPal.
- Aya Pay, Zain Cash, Orange Money, Umniah Uwallet, Dinarak, Gadha Wallet, MEPS National Wallet.
- Any e Wallet over the world.
- Any Bank accept QR Code over the world.
- Cash on Delivery (Amman Only).
REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES :
- Specific Health Guidelines
These protocols are meant to ensure your safety.
Food & Drinks:
- Only 2 people are allowed in each car.
- Customers are not allowed to leave their cars, except when purchasing concessions or
using the restroom facilities.
- Cinema snacks (popcorn, soft drinks, chocolate, etc.) are available at specific selling stalls at the location.
- Picking up snacks is on foot. Social distancing is to be maintained. Wearing masks is compulsory.
- No delivery service is available from the stand to vehicles
- WCs are available. Social distancing is to be respected while queuing.
- Doors open 1 hour before your screening time (check ticket details).
- Doors close 10 minutes before the screening. Any car that arrives late, won’t be allowed in and this would disrupt the screening. There is no refund or exchange for the ticket.
- Each theater has its own number and color, to make it easier to locate it.
- No diesel-operated cars are allowed.
- Shaded cars are not allowed.
- Cars with sound system are not allowed to enter.
- Children below 15 years are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Standing next to your vehicle or sitting on top of your vehicle is not allowed.
- Sound will be broadcast through the car radio you can bring a portable radio to avoid draining the car battery.
- Please turn off the engine during the screening.
- Don’t use the headlights of the cars at all.
- Don’t push the car brakes while parked, use handbrake all the time, to not disturb people behind you with brake lights.
- Don’t turn on the light inside the car.
- Please avoid using AC, to reduce the engine sound.
- Sound on radio should not be loud enough to travel in other drive-in.
- Speed limit is 10 KM/hour at the entrance and inside the parking.
- Please don’t use your vehicle horn at any time during the event.
- Smoking is allowed inside the car only.
- Laser pointers are not permitted inside the theater at any time.
- Waving in front of the projection path is prohibited and off limits.
- Videotaping and photographing of movies on screen (including cell phones) is prohibited.
- Crossover between drive-in theaters (parking lots) is not allowed.
- For vehicles emitting excessive fumes, we reserve the right to force turning the engine off.
- If your battery gets flat, we can jump it.
- Tickets are sold based on vehicle type. Make sure you buy the correct type!
- If you bought an SUV ticket you are not allowed in with Sedan car, if you bought Sedan ticket you are not allowed in with SUV. SUVs have specific spots in the back and on the sides.
- In case your car battery gets flat, please ask any of the festival’s staff to help you jump it.
- When the film is over, please wait for ushers to guide you, as exiting will be by line number.
The organizers have the right to relocate any car at any time. If you violate any of these rules, you may be told to leave at the Management’s
By buying the ticket, you agree to the following:
- Tickets are for one screening only.
- You cannot change screens at any time.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The organizers are not responsible for vehicle accidents.
- The organizers are not responsible for damage to vehicles or personal property.
- The organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items including, money & personal property.
- The organizers are not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
For reservations and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp