- Directors: Inès Marzouk
- Genre: Documentary
- Year: 2021
- Duration: 69 minutes
- Rating: 16+
- Country: Egypt, Tunis, Italy
- Language: Arabic, English
- Subtitling: English
- Cinematography: Mahmoud Lotfi
- Editing: Aya Tallah Yusuf
- Production: Kesmat Elsayed, Dora Bouchoucha, Lina Chabane, Paulo Maria Spina, SEERA Films, Nomadis Images
- Début Status: Jordanian Première
Followed by a discussion with the director.
Sarannah moves to Luxor at 50 where she meets Hamdy, a man in his 30s. Madly and happily in love, they get married. All she wants to do is spend time with him and enjoy life. Her friend Nerchia met and married Khaled and it was joyous... for a while. The film follows these women as they leave their lives behind to travel to an unknown new world; one that blurs the boundaries between business and romance.
Ines Marzouk is a Tunisian filmmaker living and working in Egypt. She started her career as an editor and worked on a number of feature films. She directed two short films. My Mohamad is Different is her first feature-length documentary.
Payment is accepted and available through:
- Visa Card, Master Card, PayPal.
- Aya Pay, Zain Cash, Orange Money, Umniah Uwallet, Dinarak, Gadha Wallet, MEPS National Wallet.
- Any e Wallet over the world.
- Any Bank accept QR Code over the world.
- Cash on Delivery (Amman Only).
REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES :
- Specific Health Guidelines
These protocols are meant to ensure your safety.
Food & Drinks :
- Cinema snacks (popcorn, soft drinks, chocolate, etc.) are available at specific selling
stalls at the location.
- Social distancing is to be maintained.
- WCs are available. Social distancing is to be respected while queuing.
- Vaccine certificate will be requested at entry.
- Doors open 15 min before your screening time (check ticket details).
- Doors close 10 minutes after the screening time. Anyone arriving late won’t be allowed in as it would disrupt the screening. There is no refund or exchange for the ticket.
- Each theater has its own number, to make it easier to locate.
- Children below 15 years are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Videotaping and photographing of movies on screen (including cell phones) is prohibited.
By buying the ticket, you agree to the following:
- The ticket is for one screening only.
- You cannot change screens at any time.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items including, money & personal property.
- The organizers are not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
For reservations and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp