- Name: Our River, Our Sky.
- Director’s Name: Maysoon Pachachi
- Genre: Drama
- Year: 2021
- Duration: 117 minutes
- Country: UK, France, Germany, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Ira
- Language: Arabic (Iraqi dialect)
- Subtitling: English
- Screenplay: Maysoon Pachachi
- Cast: Darina Al Joundi, Zainab Joda, Basim Hajar, Labwa Arab, Amed Hashimi, Meriam Abbas, Mahmoud Abo Al Abbas
- Cinematography: Jonathan Bloom
- Editing: Alexandre Donot
- Production: Talal Al-Muhanna, Patrice Nezan, Laurent Versini, Alexander Ris, Maysoon Pachachi, Les Contes modernes, Lightburst Pictures, Linked Productions
- Début Status: Jordanian Premiere
Followed by a discussion with the director.
Sara is a single mother and novelist, shocked into silence, at a time of extreme sectarian violence and nightly curfews in Baghdad. She and her neighbours let us into their everyday lives, as they struggle to resist the fragmentation of their world and renew a fragile sense of hope and belief in a better future.
Maysoon Pachachi is a London - based filmmaker of Iraqi origin. She studied Philosophy at University College London and then filmmaking at the London Film School. She was for many years a documentary and drama film editor in the UK and has worked since 1994 as an independent documentary film director. She has also taught film directing and editing in Britain and Palestine. In 2004, with her colleague, Iraqi filmmaker, Kasim Abid, she co-founded d Independent Film & Television College, a free of charge film training centre in Baghdad, whose students produced 17 short documentary filmsshowcased internationally.
Payment is accepted and available through:
- Visa Card, Master Card, PayPal.
- Aya Pay, Zain Cash, Orange Money, Umniah Uwallet, Dinarak, Gadha Wallet, MEPS National Wallet.
- Any e Wallet over the world.
- Any Bank accept QR Code over the world.
- Cash on Delivery (Amman Only).
REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES :
- Specific Health Guidelines
These protocols are meant to ensure your safety.
Food & Drinks :
- Cinema snacks (popcorn, soft drinks, chocolate, etc.) are available at specific selling
stalls at the location.
- Social distancing is to be maintained.
- WCs are available. Social distancing is to be respected while queuing.
- Vaccine certificate will be requested at entry.
- Doors open 15 min before your screening time (check ticket details).
- Doors close 10 minutes after the screening time. Anyone arriving late won’t be allowed in as it would disrupt the screening. There is no refund or exchange for the ticket.
- Each theater has its own number, to make it easier to locate.
- Children below 15 years are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Videotaping and photographing of movies on screen (including cell phones) is prohibited.
By buying the ticket, you agree to the following:
- The ticket is for one screening only.
- You cannot change screens at any time.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items including, money & personal property.
- The organizers are not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
For reservations and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp