- Name: A Second Life
- Director’s Name: Anis Lassoued
- Genre: Social Drama
- Year: 2021
- Duration: 93 minutes
- Rating: 16+
- Country: Tunisia
- Language: Arabic (Tunisian dialect)
- Subtitling: English and French
- Screenplay: Chema Ben Chaabene, Anis Lassoued
- Cast: Yassine Tormsi, Ahmad Zakaria Chiboub, Jamel Laroui, Chema BenChaabene Dorsaf Ouertatani, Anissa Lotfi, Lilia Zaidi, Mohamed Marga, Ahmed Amri
- Cinematography: Amine Messadi , Adonis Nadhem Ramadhan
- Editing: Kahena Attia, Sofiene Charrad
- Production: Chema Ben Chaabene & Anis Lassoued
- Début Status: Jordanian Première
Followed by a discussion with the producer.
Jury Price -Special Mention - Cairo International Film Festival; Best Script Malmo Arab Film Festival; Best feature (Jerusalem Arab Film Festival)
Gadeha (12) happens to one day fall victim to a car accident and undergo es surgery. Penniless, his mother, Borkana, receives help from Malika and Moez, a benevolent couple that offers to pay for the hospital fees and provides the destitute family with a roof. Gadeha meets Oussama, Malika and Moez’s child (11). A strong friendship develops between the two boys. But Gadeha haphazardly finds out the secret of his family's new standard of living. He is devastated.
Anis LASSOUED obtained his director’s diploma from the IMC –Institut Maghrébin de Cinéma -Tunis and the University of Tor Vergata -Rome. He also did training courses in the Femis-Paris and GSARA-Lièges and INSAV -Brussels. He shot several documentary films for TV channels. In 2006, he made his first short fiction Saba Flouss(Magic crop) which won several international awards, including the Muhr Award at Dubai International Film Festival in (2006). In 2012, he shot a fiction Sabbat El Aïd (My Shoes), (which won over 30 awards worldwid. Recently, he directed two documentaries Je suis ma République (2021) and Notre Semence 2022). A Second Life is his first feature narrative
Payment is accepted and available through:
- Visa Card, Master Card, PayPal.
- Aya Pay, Zain Cash, Orange Money, Umniah Uwallet, Dinarak, Gadha Wallet, MEPS National Wallet.
- Any e Wallet over the world.
- Any Bank accept QR Code over the world.
- Cash on Delivery (Amman Only).
REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES :
- Specific Health Guidelines
These protocols are meant to ensure your safety.
Food & Drinks :
- Cinema snacks (popcorn, soft drinks, chocolate, etc.) are available at specific selling
stalls at the location.
- Social distancing is to be maintained.
- WCs are available. Social distancing is to be respected while queuing.
- Vaccine certificate will be requested at entry.
- Doors open 15 min before your screening time (check ticket details).
- Doors close 10 minutes after the screening time. Anyone arriving late won’t be allowed in as it would disrupt the screening. There is no refund or exchange for the ticket.
- Each theater has its own number, to make it easier to locate.
- Children below 15 years are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Videotaping and photographing of movies on screen (including cell phones) is prohibited.
By buying the ticket, you agree to the following:
- The ticket is for one screening only.
- You cannot change screens at any time.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items including, money & personal property.
- The organizers are not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
For reservations and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp