- Name: A Second Life
- Director’s Name: Anis Lassoued
- Genre: Social Drama
- Year: 2021
- Duration: 93 minutes
- Rating: 16+
- Country: Tunisia
- Language: Arabic (Tunisian dialect)
- Subtitling: English and French
- Screenplay: Chema Ben Chaabene, Anis Lassoued
- Cast: Yassine Tormsi, Ahmad Zakaria Chiboub, Jamel Laroui, Chema BenChaabene Dorsaf Ouertatani, Anissa Lotfi, Lilia Zaidi, Mohamed Marga, Ahmed Amri
- Cinematography: Amine Messadi , Adonis Nadhem Ramadhan
- Editing: Kahena Attia, Sofiene Charrad
- Production: Chema Ben Chaabene & Anis Lassoued
- Début Status: Jordanian Première
Jury Price -Special Mention - Cairo International Film Festival; Best Script Malmo Arab Film Festival; Best feature (Jerusalem Arab Film Festival)
Gadeha (12) happens to one day fall victim to a car accident and undergo es surgery. Penniless, his mother, Borkana, receives help from Malika and Moez, a benevolent couple that offers to pay for the hospital fees and provides the destitute family with a roof. Gadeha meets Oussama, Malika and Moez’s child (11). A strong friendship develops between the two boys. But Gadeha haphazardly finds out the secret of his family's new standard of living. He is devastated.
Anis LASSOUED obtained his director’s diploma from the IMC –Institut Maghrébin de Cinéma -Tunis and the University of Tor Vergata -Rome. He also did training courses in the Femis-Paris and GSARA-Lièges and INSAV -Brussels. He shot several documentary films for TV channels. In 2006, he made his first short fiction Saba Flouss(Magic crop) which won several international awards, including the Muhr Award at Dubai International Film Festival in (2006). In 2012, he shot a fiction Sabbat El Aïd (My Shoes), (which won over 30 awards worldwid. Recently, he directed two documentaries Je suis ma République (2021) and Notre Semence 2022). A Second Life is his first feature narrative
Payment is accepted and available through:
- Visa Card, Master Card, PayPal.
- Aya Pay, Zain Cash, Orange Money, Umniah Uwallet, Dinarak, Gadha Wallet, MEPS National Wallet.
- Any e Wallet over the world.
- Any Bank accept QR Code over the world.
- Cash on Delivery (Amman Only).
REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES :
- Specific Health Guidelines
These protocols are meant to ensure your safety.
Food & Drinks:
- Only 2 people are allowed in each car.
- Customers are not allowed to leave their cars, except when purchasing concessions or
using the restroom facilities.
- Cinema snacks (popcorn, soft drinks, chocolate, etc.) are available at specific selling stalls at the location.
- Picking up snacks is on foot. Social distancing is to be maintained. Wearing masks is compulsory.
- No delivery service is available from the stand to vehicles
- WCs are available. Social distancing is to be respected while queuing.
- Doors open 1 hour before your screening time (check ticket details).
- Doors close 10 minutes before the screening. Any car that arrives late, won’t be allowed in and this would disrupt the screening. There is no refund or exchange for the ticket.
- Each theater has its own number and color, to make it easier to locate it.
- No diesel-operated cars are allowed.
- Shaded cars are not allowed.
- Cars with sound system are not allowed to enter.
- Children below 15 years are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Standing next to your vehicle or sitting on top of your vehicle is not allowed.
- Sound will be broadcast through the car radio you can bring a portable radio to avoid draining the car battery.
- Please turn off the engine during the screening.
- Don’t use the headlights of the cars at all.
- Don’t push the car brakes while parked, use handbrake all the time, to not disturb people behind you with brake lights.
- Don’t turn on the light inside the car.
- Please avoid using AC, to reduce the engine sound.
- Sound on radio should not be loud enough to travel in other drive-in.
- Speed limit is 10 KM/hour at the entrance and inside the parking.
- Please don’t use your vehicle horn at any time during the event.
- Smoking is allowed inside the car only.
- Laser pointers are not permitted inside the theater at any time.
- Waving in front of the projection path is prohibited and off limits.
- Videotaping and photographing of movies on screen (including cell phones) is prohibited.
- Crossover between drive-in theaters (parking lots) is not allowed.
- For vehicles emitting excessive fumes, we reserve the right to force turning the engine off.
- If your battery gets flat, we can jump it.
- Tickets are sold based on vehicle type. Make sure you buy the correct type!
- If you bought an SUV ticket you are not allowed in with Sedan car, if you bought Sedan ticket you are not allowed in with SUV. SUVs have specific spots in the back and on the sides.
- In case your car battery gets flat, please ask any of the festival’s staff to help you jump it.
- When the film is over, please wait for ushers to guide you, as exiting will be by line number.
The organizers have the right to relocate any car at any time. If you violate any of these rules, you may be told to leave at the Management’s
By buying the ticket, you agree to the following:
- Tickets are for one screening only.
- You cannot change screens at any time.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The organizers are not responsible for vehicle accidents.
- The organizers are not responsible for damage to vehicles or personal property.
- The organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items including, money & personal property.
- The organizers are not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
For reservations and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp