- Name: Soy Libre
- Director’s Name: Laure Portie
- Genre: documentary film
- Year: 2021
- Duration: 78 minutes
- Rating: 13+
- Country: France, Belgium
- Language: French
- Subtitling: English
- Screenplay: Laure Portier
- Cast: Laure and Arnaud Portier
- Cinematography: Laure Portier
- Editing: Xavier Sirven
- Production: Perspective Films, Need Productions, Centre national du cinéma et de l'image animée (CNC), Gaelle Jones
- Début Status: Jordanian Première
Special Juary Award - Brussels IFF, Special Mention - Zurich IFF, Agnes Award for the best first feature film - Festival En Ville, Premiers Plans Angers - Grand Prix du Jury, Best Film in Feature Doc Competition at Ismailia IFF, One World Romania - Best film in the Internationanl Competition
Arnaud is my little brother. One day, I realize that he had grown up. He was born where people have been deprived from their right to make choices, and he tries to be what he should have been. Free.
Laure Portier was born in 1983 in France. After getting her degree in Literature in Toulouse and a year at ESAV, she joins INSAS in Brussels (Image section). Upon graduation, she became a camera assistant and worked on feature films. She presented her first short film, Her first short film, The Dog’s eye was awarded by the Cinéma du Réel festival in 2019. Soy Libre is her first feature film.
Payment is accepted and available through:
- Visa Card, Master Card, PayPal.
- Aya Pay, Zain Cash, Orange Money, Umniah Uwallet, Dinarak, Gadha Wallet, MEPS National Wallet.
- Any e Wallet over the world.
- Any Bank accept QR Code over the world.
- Cash on Delivery (Amman Only).
REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES :
- Specific Health Guidelines
These protocols are meant to ensure your safety.
Food & Drinks :
- Cinema snacks (popcorn, soft drinks, chocolate, etc.) are available at specific selling
stalls at the location.
- Social distancing is to be maintained.
- WCs are available. Social distancing is to be respected while queuing.
- Vaccine certificate will be requested at entry.
- Doors open 15 min before your screening time (check ticket details).
- Doors close 10 minutes after the screening time. Anyone arriving late won’t be allowed in as it would disrupt the screening. There is no refund or exchange for the ticket.
- Each theater has its own number, to make it easier to locate.
- Children below 15 years are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Videotaping and photographing of movies on screen (including cell phones) is prohibited.
By buying the ticket, you agree to the following:
- The ticket is for one screening only.
- You cannot change screens at any time.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items including, money & personal property.
- The organizers are not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
For reservations and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp