- Name: The Crossing
- Director’s Name: Florence Miailhe
- Genre: Drama, Animation
- Year: 2021
- Duration: 84 minutes
- Rating: 18+
- Country: France, Czech Republic, Germany
- Language: French
- Subtitling: English
- Screenplay: Florence Miailhe
- Cast: Emilie Lan Dürr, Emilie Lan Dürr, Maxime Gemin
- Cinematography: Guillaume Hoenig
- Editing: Julie Dupré, Nassim Gordji Tehrani
- Production: Balance Film, Les Films de l'Arlequin, MAUR Film, Dora Benousilio Ralf Kukula Alena Vandasová Martin Vandas Luc Camilli
- Début Status: Jordanian Première
International Competition - Feature Film, Anima - Brussels Animation Film Festival 2022, Grand Prize and Audience Prize Bucheon International Animation Film Festival 2021
A small village looted in darkness, a family forced to flee. The two oldest children, Kyona and Adriel, are quickly separated from their parents, facing the road of exile alone. They embark on a heroic journey which takes them from childhood to adolescence in search of shelter, peace, and the hope of finding refuge and their family. Crossing a continent torn apart by war and migrant persecution, these courageous siblings survive incredible challenges, before reaching a new world, free at last.
Florence Miailhe was Born in 1956. She graduated from the National School of Decorative Arts. She began as a layout artist for the press, exhibiting drawings and engravings. In 1991, she directed her first short film Hammam. She received a special mention at the Cannes Film Festival in 2006 for Conte de Quartier and a Cristal d'honneur in 2015 at the Annecy International Animation Film Festival for her work as a whole. The Crossing is her first feature film, which won the Free Spirit Award in Warsaw International Film Festival 2021, and Audience and Grand prizes in Bucheon International Animation Film Festival 2021.
Payment is accepted and available through:
- Visa Card, Master Card, PayPal.
- Aya Pay, Zain Cash, Orange Money, Umniah Uwallet, Dinarak, Gadha Wallet, MEPS National Wallet.
- Any e Wallet over the world.
- Any Bank accept QR Code over the world.
- Cash on Delivery (Amman Only).
REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES :
- Specific Health Guidelines
These protocols are meant to ensure your safety.
Food & Drinks:
- Only 2 people are allowed in each car.
- Customers are not allowed to leave their cars, except when purchasing concessions or
using the restroom facilities.
- Cinema snacks (popcorn, soft drinks, chocolate, etc.) are available at specific selling stalls at the location.
- Picking up snacks is on foot. Social distancing is to be maintained. Wearing masks is compulsory.
- No delivery service is available from the stand to vehicles
- WCs are available. Social distancing is to be respected while queuing.
- Doors open 1 hour before your screening time (check ticket details).
- Doors close 10 minutes before the screening. Any car that arrives late, won’t be allowed in and this would disrupt the screening. There is no refund or exchange for the ticket.
- Each theater has its own number and color, to make it easier to locate it.
- No diesel-operated cars are allowed.
- Shaded cars are not allowed.
- Cars with sound system are not allowed to enter.
- Children below 15 years are not allowed.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Standing next to your vehicle or sitting on top of your vehicle is not allowed.
- Sound will be broadcast through the car radio you can bring a portable radio to avoid draining the car battery.
- Please turn off the engine during the screening.
- Don’t use the headlights of the cars at all.
- Don’t push the car brakes while parked, use handbrake all the time, to not disturb people behind you with brake lights.
- Don’t turn on the light inside the car.
- Please avoid using AC, to reduce the engine sound.
- Sound on radio should not be loud enough to travel in other drive-in.
- Speed limit is 10 KM/hour at the entrance and inside the parking.
- Please don’t use your vehicle horn at any time during the event.
- Smoking is allowed inside the car only.
- Laser pointers are not permitted inside the theater at any time.
- Waving in front of the projection path is prohibited and off limits.
- Videotaping and photographing of movies on screen (including cell phones) is prohibited.
- Crossover between drive-in theaters (parking lots) is not allowed.
- For vehicles emitting excessive fumes, we reserve the right to force turning the engine off.
- If your battery gets flat, we can jump it.
- Tickets are sold based on vehicle type. Make sure you buy the correct type!
- If you bought an SUV ticket you are not allowed in with Sedan car, if you bought Sedan ticket you are not allowed in with SUV. SUVs have specific spots in the back and on the sides.
- In case your car battery gets flat, please ask any of the festival’s staff to help you jump it.
- When the film is over, please wait for ushers to guide you, as exiting will be by line number.
The organizers have the right to relocate any car at any time. If you violate any of these rules, you may be told to leave at the Management’s
By buying the ticket, you agree to the following:
- Tickets are for one screening only.
- You cannot change screens at any time.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The organizers are not responsible for vehicle accidents.
- The organizers are not responsible for damage to vehicles or personal property.
- The organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items including, money & personal property.
- The organizers are not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
For reservations and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp