- Name: Tomorrow
- Directors: Dhafer L’Abidine
- Genre: Drama
- Year: 2021
- Duration: 96 minutes
- Country: Tunisia
- Language: Arabic (Tunisian dialect)
- Subtitling: English
- Screenplay: Dhafer L’Abidine & Ahmed Amer
- Cast: Dhafer L’Abidine / Ahmed Berrhouma / Najla Ben Abdallah / Rabeb Srairi / Bahri Rahali / Ghanem Zrelli
- Cinematography: Ahmed Youssef
- Editing: Hafedh Laaridh
- Production: Dhafer L’Abidine, Double A, Fatales, Dora Bouchouha, Lina Chaabane
- Début Status: ـ Jordanian Première
Followed by a discussion with the director.
CICAE Award – Berlinale - Berlin International Film Festival 2022
After a bitter divorce, Habib and his 15-year-old son Ahmed, are brought together by Habib’s worsening state of health. Habib’s political past during the dictatorship in Tunisia is dangerously affecting his present. The roles are reversed, Ahmed has to protect his father and try to keep him safe. Habib and Ahmed find themselves in a chaotic position that neither is prepared for.
Before starting his acting career in the Arab world, Dhafer L’Abidine enjoyed a successful career in the West, appearing in numerous international film productions, such as Children of Men, Sex and the City 2 and Centurion. In 2019, L’Abidine took part in the American TV series The Looming Tower which received four Emmy nominations. . L’Abidine starred in MBC4’s Lebanese hit TV series Aroos Beirut. Prior to this, he starred in the Egyptian series Halawat AlDounia, for which he won the Murex D’or for Best Arab Actor in a TV Series. Dhafer’s acting journey started in 1999 when he moved to the UK to join the Birmingham School of Speech and Drama.In 2019 he was presented with the Alumni of the Year in the field of ‘Excellence in the Arts’ from Birmingham City University for his achievements in the field of acting. L’Abidine is a UN Women’s Champion. In 2021, he started his production company Double A Productions and moved behind the camera to direct his first feature film Tomorrow (Ghodwa) .
Payment is accepted and available through:
- Visa Card, Master Card, PayPal.
- Aya Pay, Zain Cash, Orange Money, Umniah Uwallet, Dinarak, Gadha Wallet, MEPS National Wallet.
- Any e Wallet over the world.
- Any Bank accept QR Code over the world.
- Cash on Delivery (Amman Only).
REGULATIONS & GUIDELINES :
- Specific Health Guidelines
These protocols are meant to ensure your safety.
Food & Drinks :
- Cinema snacks (popcorn, soft drinks, chocolate, etc.) are available at specific selling
stalls at the location.
- Social distancing is to be maintained.
- WCs are available. Social distancing is to be respected while queuing.
- Vaccine certificate will be requested at entry.
- Doors open 15 min before your screening time (check ticket details).
- Doors close 10 minutes after the screening time. Anyone arriving late won’t be allowed in as it would disrupt the screening. There is no refund or exchange for the ticket.
- Each theater has its own number, to make it easier to locate.
- Children below 15 years are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Videotaping and photographing of movies on screen (including cell phones) is prohibited.
By buying the ticket, you agree to the following:
- The ticket is for one screening only.
- You cannot change screens at any time.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- The organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items including, money & personal property.
- The organizers are not responsible for any injuries or accidents.
For reservations and inquiries, please call or WhatsApp